Ask Allah for a pious spouse. And sometimes when u like sombody dont pray to Allah..to wish that Allah can give u that certain someone. But always ask Allah to bless u with a spouse, whom Allah made for u, and ask Allah bless me with a wonderfull pious spouse. U have to ask Allah from the bottom of your heart, it must feel like Allah is listening to you and Allah will bless u with it...~sarah~

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 1: The 30 Days Challenge

Assalam & mowwwwning lovelies,,,
big yawn at not so early morning...
lets start with the challenge...

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 5 interesting facts

pic taken this morning


5 interesting facts bout me:

1. i can easily get mad at people..but it didn't appear on my face.and it didn't take long time for me to cool and i simply can forget bout it coz my 'hard disk' is too small to remember unnecessary stuff like that..to me getting mad at someone and keep on reminding myself bout it is so uncool and stressful..so lets forgive and forget..sounds easy? yes to me it is..=)

2. i dun like people to nag at me..seriously im sick of people yg suka membebel panjang..and keep on repeating things on and on..forget it..i wont listen..such a waste of ur time and ur saliva..coz i can be such an ignorant...coz to me what past is past..find! u can nag juz to correct me..but dun repeat..ckp skali dh la der..kau bukan astro pon kan? no offense..=p

3. i dun eat durian...but i eat tempoyak...sounds weird? ada je kan? yg the other way around pn ada..yg mkn durian tp x mkn tempoyak..why i didn't eat durian is becoz of  the smell..i seriously dun fancy food yg smelly..coz b4 i eat..i will smell the food..imagine u can smell d durian from far..so how can i eat?? but tempoyak..ble dh cmpur dgn cili no more smelly melly2 rite?ouuuuuhhhh drooling nye mkn dgn ikan goreng pns2...but my sis sllu tny how can u eat sushi..seaweed kan smelly? blagak la tu...no im not..i juz can;t eat and i dunno why..LOL

4. i senang tdo..sgt2 senang...duduk pn boleh tdo..and there's one time ms degree dlu i bwk scoot in university area kot..boleh terlelap..almost langgar divider..syukur im still here..huhu,..and ada lg ms i jmpe my supervisor..she's a head of dept..so klu tgh discuss akan ada la org dtg interrupt..and guess what while waiting kadang2 i boleh tertido.. chronic kan prob mcm ni? esp klu dlm kete, msk je kete kejap dh tdo..but last weekend  road trip to pantai timur i drove all d way from genting sempah smpi besut..which takes 10hrs journey..sbb ktorg x th jln and guna LPT which is lg jauh compared to jln gua musang.. amazed with myself..hahaha 

5. i'm a rebel..sgt2...dr zaman skolah lg..plz dun say no..coz i'll do d other way around..ill take it as yes do it..hahaha..but things changed as i grow up..ye la...matang la sket..hehe but2..ms keje dlu..bos suruh i buat keje yg i x nk..and i said no..i won;t do it..gle ke? my sis ckp i x leh keje dgn org..nnt smua benci..but then d things that my boss asked me to do will effect me in the future if found out by the auditor la kan..i dh la blaja audit..pastu nk buat keje2 haram ..opss..mst la kena defend dr sndr kan?? who with me..give me 5!

so what's yours??





No comments:

Post a Comment