Ask Allah for a pious spouse. And sometimes when u like sombody dont pray to Allah..to wish that Allah can give u that certain someone. But always ask Allah to bless u with a spouse, whom Allah made for u, and ask Allah bless me with a wonderfull pious spouse. U have to ask Allah from the bottom of your heart, it must feel like Allah is listening to you and Allah will bless u with it...~sarah~

Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 3: The 30 Days Challenge

As Salam and hello? 
how's working? studying? chit chatting?

its day 3 of d challenge..
and the challenge is 
Your first love!

im in love with this person for a very long time..
and still in love with the person
and my love never fade away 
that person took care of me with unconditional love..
always there for me when in need
there's nothing can compare the person's love.

and that special person is

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

our recently road trip to pantai timur...


My mom..
she's d first person i saw once im out of her tummy..
(ye ke? bukan doc?hehe)
though she nags a lot.. like a lot...!!
but still its weird when i didn't hear it at least once a day..


and when we were on our way to pantai timur last weekend
she said anak ku akan diambil orang..
sobs..seriously i was so touched by her words..
coz my mom is not like my dad
yang easily show his love to his children
i feel like crying ms tu..
tp cover la sket kn..
tgh drive lg pn..hikhikhik...


she'll be my first love and will always be..
i love u mom..(and of course my dad too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment