Ask Allah for a pious spouse. And sometimes when u like sombody dont pray to Allah..to wish that Allah can give u that certain someone. But always ask Allah to bless u with a spouse, whom Allah made for u, and ask Allah bless me with a wonderfull pious spouse. U have to ask Allah from the bottom of your heart, it must feel like Allah is listening to you and Allah will bless u with it...~sarah~

Friday 20 April 2012

Plan B

AsSalam and hello there...

i was so tired by the time i reached home
after 'long' minutes driving..haha 
(why it takes so long to drive from shah alam to pj??)
then my dad enter the house and once he saw me
as usual..his fav question will always be..
have u got the draft of the card???

aghhhh i hate that question
it makes me stress!!
ive been waiting for d draft since last week..

yesterday i emailed them i want d draft the latest by friday, 
but til today i haven't get it yet..
atleast respond to my email
u seriously need to learn bout PR..
what 24 hours online service...??
u must be kidding me rite? 

im seriously in tense rite now
then i called my bff
she said i need to find back up just ignore that vendor
she said she send her sticker to one of our fren to design it
then find a printing co. to do d printing
there's one printing co. in melawati who can do it fast with affordable price
and i asked my fren to ask him whether he can do it 
coz i need it the latest by this sunday..hehe

and he said he can do it
Alhamdulillah..
they are my savior..hihikhik
problem solved..insyaAllah..


No comments:

Post a Comment