Ask Allah for a pious spouse. And sometimes when u like sombody dont pray to Allah..to wish that Allah can give u that certain someone. But always ask Allah to bless u with a spouse, whom Allah made for u, and ask Allah bless me with a wonderfull pious spouse. U have to ask Allah from the bottom of your heart, it must feel like Allah is listening to you and Allah will bless u with it...~sarah~

Friday 20 April 2012

Solemnization's Attire

AsSalam and hello...
im sure all of u dh x senang duduk esp at this hour..
coz its friday..and every1 is waiting for weekends!yeay

while im eating my lunch juz now 
i got a msg from my tailor
she said my baju dah siap..double yeay...
i hope it turn out well..insyaAllah
i trust her..though she's not a famous designer
but she has a gud taste and very helpful
her works is very neat and comfy 
and d best part is she charged me super cheap!!!
well nowadays in KL/ PJ,
normal price for baju kurung
by using simple material like cotton
tailor usually charged u rm90..
but she only charged me rm80
for lace material for top with lining 
and chiffon material with lining for the bottom part..
the lace is a gift from my aunt..
she bought it at bandung 
and expect me to wear on my engagement
but its white colour
so i guess it is nice to wear it during solemnization
so i keep it for the big day!

then i bought beaded chiffon and satin for my engagement in pink blush (my fav!)
the colour of satin for lining that my aunt gave to me is white pearl 
and i dun have a snow white skin colour
im tan!
so im not comfortable to wear white
so i bought 6 metres chiffon for the bottom part
and dunno how many metres (forgot) i bought for lining 
it is very light yellow colour
so when i put the lace on top of  the lining 
it will give cream colour effect ..
love! 

can't wait to meet the tailor 
i hope it fits me very well
coz im now like a dustbin eat everything while i can
i dunno why i consume lotsa foods lately
but my fren said i lose weight..(thank God)

ok stop rambling...
enjoy ur weekends!

thanx for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment