Ask Allah for a pious spouse. And sometimes when u like sombody dont pray to Allah..to wish that Allah can give u that certain someone. But always ask Allah to bless u with a spouse, whom Allah made for u, and ask Allah bless me with a wonderfull pious spouse. U have to ask Allah from the bottom of your heart, it must feel like Allah is listening to you and Allah will bless u with it...~sarah~

Tuesday 17 April 2012

bedroom set

AsSalam and hello dearies

im supposed to make a marathon post last nite..
but dunno y suddenly my internet wifi didn't connected properly
so i blame d internet connection..teheheee

well cont from previous post
which stated bout my family and i went for bed room set hunting
im actually juz wanna use d one in d guest room
since it is still ok 
but my parents insist of buying new one..
so let it be..coz they are the one who paid for it..
thanx parents!haha

so we went to my friend's shop in bukit tinggi..
which is located in front of jusco bukit tinggi...
he said he can give me special price as i'm  his friend..
yeayness!!
we then search around and look through the catalogue 
im actually wanna choose white bed room set
but my fren suggest me to take other than white
coz its easy to get dirt..

my fren in the middle

level 1

level 2

my brother yg over...

so if any1 of u who is still looking for bedroom set..
u may go to his shop and tell him my name..(Dalila)
insyaAllah he will give u special price..

thanx for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment